Find better matches with our advanced
48 • Sherman Oaks, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–45
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 12:01pm
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- 5' 11" (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Atheism but it’s not important
- English (Fluently), French (Somewhat)
I don't do chick flicks because I'm not gay.
Food: Italian gets me every time. I fear no gluten.
Music: I regret that most people use music as a crutch to avoid real interaction with the world and others. I like music, but unlike so many others here, it's not my religion.
Books: Biographies, mostly. Everyone's got an interesting story, including you, if you want to tell it to me over drinks. <--- Date hint.
And five other things I could tell you, but prefer to show you in real time because they involve pillows.
2. You agree that most men in West Los Angeles are actually more like women with penises.
3. You prefer men to cats.
4. You're not bitter.
5. You're Sapiosexual
6. You're done having kids and/or don't want kids.
7. You're looking for someone with whom you can ride off into the sunset.
8. You can handle it.
9. You're not an actress, dancer, model or any other kind of performer addicted to constant approval.
10. You don't bore other people with how wonderful yoga is.
SPECIAL OFFER: Use promo code:
"I JUST WAXED." <- It's a joke. Lighten up.
Anyway, I'm here because there's very probably no other way I'd ever get to meet you. If you're too shy to reach out, drop a reasonable hint that even a moron could get and I'll take it from there. I'm a paid member, so I know if you've visited -- you might as well say hello. If I don't answer, it's probably saving you a lot of time, believe me.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.