Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Barrington, NJ • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
I'm not afraid or unobservant but I'm usually deep in my own thoughts every single time this happens.
Movies: The Wizard of Oz, It Happened One Night, The Goonies, Once, Memento
Shows: Jeopardy, The Wonder Years, New Girl, Law & Order, The Newsroom
Plays/Musicals: Avenue Q, You Can't Take It With You, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Waiting for Godot, Spamalot
Music: Josh Ritter, Ben Folds, James Taylor, The Magnetic Fields, Ryan Adams
Food: bread, berries, bourbon, brussels sprouts, brie (I swear I wasn't trying for an all B list)
2- A good pen
3- water (I drink a lot of water)
4- adequate vision correction (glasses or contacts)
5- The Internet-- I met my last boyfriend here-- he was a French model. Plus, they can't put anything on The Internet that isn't true.
6- ????? TBD
"Why do I have a phone voice with gas station attendants?"
"How am I going to get ahold of that video of me singing T-Swift on NYE and destroy it before it makes its way onto the Internet?"
"Why do I still capitalize Internet?"
- guys who are more than 5 years older or younger than me
- guys who live more than 50 miles away from me
- guys who let drugs and/ or alcohol run their lives
- guys who aren't ready to be in relationships
- guys who are already in relationships
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.