- I'm friendly, outgoing, and couldn't live without my sense of humor.
- I'm looking for someone who wants to live, explore, have fun, and enjoy life.
- I've been focused on school and haven't had much free time to meet anyone, so hi there Internet.
- I don't understand dating and all the games that go along with it. I'll try hard to just be straightforward and honest with you, and even if we decide we're not the best romantic fit I'm still excited to make a friend.
- Monetarily speaking, I don't care what you do, how much you make, what you drive, or who your parents are. I'm interested in you, a person, not stuff.
- The most attractive things to me are ambition, intelligence, and humor. I realize you don't necessarily have to have a bunch of degrees to be intelligent, and if you're a strong, motivated woman who isn't pretentious I might just fall in love.
- I forgot kindness. That's super important, I like nice people!
You may have noticed that I'm in a wheelchair and that I'm mentioning it all the way down here after you've had to wade through my introduction. Whoops! That was totally on accident and not deliberate. I broke my neck in a snowboarding accident when I was 19, messed up my spinal cord, and here I am. I actually got pretty lucky in that I still have some feeling in my lower body, and since I know everyone is always wondering--yes I can have sex. It's a fulfilling (and necessary) part of any healthy relationship. And no, I'm not just here to find people to hook up with.
If you want a laid back guy to get to know please say hello--I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to contact me no matter who you are, I promise I won't bite :)