* Honest and strait-forward. I am not into drama, and I generally don't create it unless I am deeply emotionally involved with someone and I am at a loss.
* Difficult to read sometimes. I have social anxiety and I am not great at communicating my emotions.
* not masculine.
* not romantic.
* A creative person; Though I tend to simply brainstorm then keep my ideas to myself.
* Really into science and technology. I love following current innovations and discoveries.
* Science fiction. My favorite franchise being Star Trek. I grew up on Star Trek, and I'll probably be watching all of the series and shows repeatably through the rest of my life.
* Japan. I am fascinated by their culture, their language, everything about Japan.
* Computers, particularly Windows PCs. I spend a lot of time on my Windows 8.1 Toshiba Laptop and I am pretty proficient with computers in general.
* Renewable energy, such as wind and solar power.
* Recycling and knowing where a product comes from.
* Transparency; the growing movement in many business models.
* Open-source software, and crowd sourced projects.
* Equal rights. I'm a feminist who supports women's rights to equal treatment and pay, and I am someone who feels like he is a part of the LGBT community.
Well, thanks for giving my summary a read. Hope you found it interesting!