I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. I've traveled a bunch but I always find my way back home to LA. I have a really good relationship with my mom and sister. My closest friends are the ones I met in pre-school and elementary school. Those ladies and my dog (also female) mean the world to me.
I'm really easily amused. I like to laugh so I try to laugh at most things. I appreciate cheesy pick up lines and bad puns. Best parts of my day would be cracking jokes with my coworkers at work, coming home to a very excited dog (there's just so much love there!), and sleeping. I love crawling into bed after a long day.
And now for bullet points!
- I speak three languages.
- I pretend to speak Spanish. So three and a half?
- My mom and I like to share cat videos with each other.
- While snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef, I spotted a reef shark and swam after it. I named him Franklin.
- I like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips.
- Three proudest moments of my time at UCLA: learning how to juggle, snap my fingers, and skateboard.
- I'm very honest.