Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to
I'm debonair, daring, and dorkalicious.
If you are FUN, have a DORKY side and are ADVENTUROUS, let's be
BFFN'S (best friends for now)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- Getting lost in shopping centres big enough to fit the
entire population of my home country...and then some more
- Studying Computer Games Programming, and I'm gonna make the next
annoying Flappy Bird game...although I'm not above a lil bit of
bribery *hint* *hint*
- Pursuing my goal of learning two new languages - currently
- Lifting heavy objects against the force of gravity...uhm...going
to the gym, basically
- Surrounding myself with high quality & ambitious people
- Training to become a ninja (hee-ya! Sorry, didn't mean to
judo-chop you just there)
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Drawing (scored an A+ from my niece for my stick
- Killing bugs, opening jars, and fixing things
- Showing friends and family how much I value them
- Living, laughing and loving
- Using the ellipsis...
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- That I'm from a country which sounds like something
straight out of a Peter Pan book
- My sideways smile
- My playful attitude
- My lack of judgement
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Ice Station, Breathless, Popcorn, Way of the
Peaceful Warrior, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, NLP: the
New Technology of Achievement
Movies: Taken, Prisoners, I Am Legend, Fight Club, Forrest Gump,
the Hangover, Rambo 4, the Conjuring, the Ring, The Grudge
Music: Don't have any real preferences - I can listen to almost
anything as long as it sounds good...well, maybe not gospel. But
you get the point!
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Chocolate chip cookies (if the chocolate chip cookie were
a woman, we'd be married already)
- Acting like a kid at amusement parks
- Rolling on the floor laughing in tears with friends
- Travelling to new places for new experiences
- My friends and family that are always there for me
- The hope of one day becoming a certified ninja
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- My mom's homemade waffles
- How to become a more useful person in lives of people I care
- What exciting adventure tomorrow has in store for
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Laughing it up in some part of London with the coolest
people you've ever met
- Challenging strangers to an intense match of thumb
...and of course, looking silly on the dance floor (bust a
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- I may or may not have been afraid of the boogie man up to
the age of 21
- Also, I recently fulfilled my biggest childhood dream ever... of
owning a lava lamp! Take that deprived childhood!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You like to laugh and don't take yourself seriously
- You want to share a lazy Sunday with me building the coolest
duvet fort ever
- You are a dork like me :)
P.S. If you read my entire profile and like what you read have some
courage and message me ya chicken :p
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.