New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
47 • Pine Lake, GA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–52
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 24
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, and it matters a lot
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I seek a magical equal. Someone of a similar species/view of the cosmos--no muggles please. Traits I value: openess, humor, sensuality, intelligence, depth(you've experienced a Saturn phase or two), a poetic, artistic nature, a beauty or personal aesthetic that perhaps radiates from within to without in a non-traditional way, a liberal stance, a spiritual seeker, appreciation for many cultures, gentleness, wildness/adventurousness, laughter, sweetness, verbal expressiveness, appreciation of nature, love of the arts, giving, maybe a vegetarian, an appreciation for the sacredness of all life--and a commitment to tasting as many flavors of it as possible. Someone who has read this far with some amount of understanding or excitement and doesn't find me too strange or does infact find me quite odd and loves it.
I am melifluous, artistic, and cosmic
your pleasures down that much. Or maybe Im just too much
of a hedonist. OK here goes..
1. My relationship to Spirit, the Universe--ya know my
unique way or path. Can I include inner peace here?
2. The song in me heart--you know--joi de vire--mi vida
loca--savoring the moment fully--love, laughter--carpe
dieum. Yes this still counts as one item. We just dont have
a word for it in our culture. I bet there's something
in Sanscrit though.
3. The Theatre--pronounced with Sir John Gielgudian --elocutionary
grandeur. Its my craft, my art--my mode of expression,
my profession and my life blood.
4. My Friends and Beloveds--extended family--the brethren
and sisteren related more though karma than DNA.
5. Umm.. the 5th item is to wish for 5 more items. What? I cant
do that. OK--lets just call it the mundane stuff--my birkenstocks,
patchoulie, my complete works of Shakespeare,Indian food..rum and plenty of pillows where ever I lay my body down, my rubinesque cat, Dakini.
6. Well heres the problem: I havent met her yet but I visualize her in my minds eye and have faith she is on her way to me--that like the sun, she exists even when I do not see her. I know that I live for the scent of her skin, the gaze of her eye and the sound of her laughter. She grocks me, you know.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.