Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 12:10am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, Urdu
All jokes aside, I'm in the business of writing & producing music. I kinda also have an internet company, which keeps me somewhat busy, but blah, blah, blah! Who cares, right?
Let's hear more about you. Did I tell you how fantastic your ass looks in those jeans?
Movies: The Dark Knight, Old School, Gladiator
Shows: Breaking Bad, Homeland, Modern Family
Food: Sushi, Tandoori Chicken & Sandwiches
Books: The Bell Jar, Angels & Demons, To Kill A Mockingbird
2. Saying, "yo..."
3. Sarcasm & humour
4. The gym
5. Coca Cola gummies
6. And my collection of Nike hats
If our whole universe is just a tiny glass jar placed neatly on a shelf in an alien's child's room as a science project he got a C- on?
And why I ALWAYS seem to get that old brown auntie who doesn't know how to work the cash whenever I go to a Tim Hortons?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You're willing to Skype before meeting up
3. You're witty and can appreciate my sarcasm
4. You work out and/or are slim-fit (1000 apologies if that offends anyone, but we all have a type, don't we? ;)
5. You have at least one photo where I can clearly make out your face and it isn't tilted completely to the side or upside down. Seriously, why must you girls insist on having me do acrobats just to try and make out what you look like? My neck is getting pretty sore now. Come on...
6. You're interested in getting to know the real answers to the questions on my profile
7. You think it'll be LEGEND...
....wait for it...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.