Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 21
- 5' 7" (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, Urdu
All jokes aside, I'm in the business of writing & producing music, annnnnnd I may or may not have a YouTube channel where I sometimes dress up like Robin and rap out Eminem's lyrics. I kinda also have an internet company, which keeps me somewhat busy, but blah, blah, blah! Who cares, right?
Let's hear more about you. Did I tell you how fantastic your ass looks in those jeans?
Movies: The Dark Knight, Old School, Gladiator
Shows: Breaking Bad, Homeland, Modern Family
Food: Sushi, Tandoori Chicken & Sandwiches
Books: The Bell Jar, Angels & Demons, To Kill A Mockingbird
2. Saying, "yo..."
3. Sarcasm & humour
4. The gym
5. Coca Cola gummies
6. And my collection of Nike hats
If our whole universe is just a tiny glass jar placed neatly on a shelf in an alien's child's room as a science project he got a C- on?
And why I ALWAYS seem to get that old brown auntie who doesn't know how to work the cash whenever I go to a Tim Hortons?
2. You're willing to Skype before meeting up
3. You're witty and can appreciate my sarcasm
4. You work out and/or are slim-fit (1000 apologies if that offends anyone, but we all have a type, don't we? ;)
5. You have at least one photo where I can clearly make out your face and it isn't tilted to the side, upside down or zoomed in on just your eye or cheekbone.
6. You're interested in getting to know the real answers to the questions on my profile
7. You think it'll be LEGEND...
....wait for it...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.