Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:53pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Scorpio but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, Urdu
marcgale12 Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
jonas-g Toronto, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
snuffondigital6 Toronto, Ontario, Canada less political
n-s-f Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
JaHa44 Toronto, Ontario, Canada kinkier
BrandonKToronto Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
beatrobe Toronto, Ontario, Canada less artsy
cd4660 Toronto, Ontario, Canada more pessimistic
All jokes aside, I'm in the business of writing & producing music. After grad, I founded my own studio, then went on to work for several Major Record Labels, Grammy Award Winners, a few TV Shows, and I even managed to crack my way into the movie business just last year. Not bad, right?
Movies: The Dark Knight, Old School, Gladiator
Shows: Breaking Bad, Homeland, Modern Family
Food: Sushi and Tandoori Chicken w/ Butter Naan
Books: The Bell Jar, Angels & Demons, To Kill A Mockingbird
2. Saying, "yo..."
3. Sarcasm & humour
4. The gym
5. Coca Cola gummies
6. And my collection of Nike hats
Why my house keys are always in the pocket I can't reach when I'm holding 18 grocery bags in one hand and losing circulation in all of my fingers?
And why girls insist on embracing their "Duck Face"? Seriously... why?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You're willing to Skype before meeting up
3. You can appreciate my sarcasm
4. You work out and/or are slim-fit (1000 apologies if that offends anyone, but we all have a type, don't we? ;)
5. You have at least one photo where I can clearly make out your face
6. You're interested in getting to know the real answers to the questions on my profile
7. You think it'll be LEGEND...
....wait for it...
At 7:39, we pull up in a van /
Park it next to a blue car - an M5 sedan /
Make our way through the back gate to short circuit the branch /
And disengage the alarm to the fire escape in the back /
Pull over our ski masks and reach for the handle /
While spray painting the cameras like a couple of vandals /
Then I raise my hand up to signal the ambush /
Close my eyes, make a wish and blow out the candles... /