Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Palos Hills, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 7:06pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Not at all
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids
2.) My family
2.5) Positive cash flow
3.) Car (stick shift)
4.) Videomaking gear (all of it)
4.5) My guitar gear (all of it)
- you exercise,
- you are a non-smoker,
> you LOVE to CUDDLE! (whenever & after sex),
> you are looking for someone to laugh WITH not someone who can "make you laugh" ---> I'm not you're personal clown.
> you have some ambition in life! You don't drink your life away every weekend but you are a life long learner with goals and aspirations! You also have the capability to encourage your "partner" to succeed at his goals,
> you are looking for someone to do fun things with,
> you actually "talk" on the phone with the person you are dating. You leave texting for only quick messages, not 3 hour conversations.
> you don't play the "I don't message guys" game. (lame for a few reasons... for example: Maybe you see me here but I don't see you.)
- you like to (partner) dance
- you know what a GMO is and you prefer not to eat it,
- you know who Monsanto is and you understand the health threats that they and our government are allowing,
- you thrive on technology (or are accepting to those who do)
- you are a creative type/enjoy creative types.
- you like guys that play guitar in a band.
- you play an instrument! (it's very sexy if you do but you don't have to, it's just a bonus)
- you have read any of Eckhart Tolle's Books and his words resonate with you.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.