1. There's no way that I'm way more all of those things than most straight men my age...I reserve the right to call those other men liars!
2. It's so much more painful when someone who is "more friendly to strangers" doesn't respond to you. You can't help but want to point out that you're a stranger and deserve friendliness too.
3. I need to make sure that everyone knows I'm actually 5'9" and three quarters...and that's almost as tall as 5'10"
4. I go into great internal conflict on whether or not to message someone before I do.
5. I will often not message you just because of one thing I read in your profile which makes me believe you'd probably hate me.
6. I use okCupid as a sort of sick internet people watching experiment to try to learn more like a human crocodile hunter.
7. If you look like a crocodile, don't message me. They freaks me out. Snakes too.