Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Tokyo, Japan
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:14pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.72m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), Korean (Poorly)
Favourite books: Lots of social theory and philosophy: Marx, Nietzsche, Freud, Foucault, Weber, Sartre, Benjamin, Adorno, Baudrillard, Giddens, Habermas, stuff like that.
I regularly return to the warm embrace of a few sensible Anglo-Saxons: George Orwell, Isaiah Berlin, Bertrand Russell, HG Wells, Christopher Hitchens.
In terms of fiction I'm a big fan of Haruki Murakami, JG Ballard, and Yukio Mishima. I've read my share of the classics (Kafka, Hemmingway, Joyce, etc etc) with mixed success.
Favourite films: Too long to list, but The Graduate and Lost in Translation are two of personal significance.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.