Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a nerdy dude, I like nerdy things. Got a great job and
surrounded by good friends. I like doing fun and exciting stuff and
I want a partner in crime to do that fun and exciting stuff
If you wear glasses that is a huge plus, ladies in glasses = super
Few things you should know about me:
- I have a sweet beard;
- Music is pretty much the greatest thing ever;
- I am confident in my opinions;
- I love Kevin Smith in a strictly heterosexual way;
- I read a lot……of comic books.
- I care very much for my friends and the people around me;
- I swear people other than myself think I’m funny;
- Did I mention that I have a sweet beard?
Few things I’m looking for in a lady:
- Someone who has an eclectic taste in music;
- Someone who will make me laugh;
- Someone who will laugh at me;
- Someone who is comfortable being them self;
- Someone with a vivacious personality;
- Someone who does not have to wear makeup 24/7;
- Someone who is easy to talk to;
- Someone who has an appreciation for beards (especially mine).
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying to enjoy it as much as I can
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
How big of nerd I really am.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Top 10 bands (as of right now):
1. Every Time I Die
2. Tegan and Sara
4. Jimmy Eat World
8. Sights and Sounds
10. Explosions In The Sky
Top 10 Movies:
2. Back to the Future I, II, and III (yeah yeah that counts as
3. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
4. The Goonies
5. Sin City
9. Step Brothers
Books...don't read books, but I read Comics (aka Graphic
List of Favories:
1: The Walking Dead
2: Y: The Last Man
5: Scott Pilgrim
8. American Vampire
10. Anything X-Men
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
3. Checkered Vans Slip-ons
5. Godfathers Pizza
6. [Adult Swim]
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What I should actually write here.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
i really do just like meeting new people, i jumped on here to open
up my chances of meeting someone that I might just not ever meet in
my day to day adventure.
Shoot me a message if you want to know more or just say hello.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.