I tend not to hang with people I meet online, mostly due to my social anxiety, and I dont have a car or license yet...so i cant drive anywhere to meet anybody so dont even ask, also I don't have a phone either.
My name is Jessika and I was voted most likely to become famous for the class of 2010. I graduated from the davison alternative. I consider myself to be pan-sexual and have several friends who are either bisexual or Gay and I am a big supporter of the GLBT community...so if you have a problem with that then don't talk to me M'kay!I find it very difficult to start/keep up a conversation unless I really know someone...
I plan on becoming a director, a producer or a special effects make-up artist, but i haven't figured out which one i want to actually do.I am a huge fan of anything Marvel or BBC and would love to meet any of the actors/actresses who play in their stuff. I love movies, they are my life.
I spend about 60% of my life watching movies and the other 40% is filled by school, friends, and reading/writing...oh and lets not forget about sleep ehehehe. I love to hang with friends and have a good time.If you have any questions feel free to ask.