Three_Seed
37 New York, NY
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Three_Seed
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Here’s my tale of the tape. Day job: Biological handyman. DC metro area-born, Chicago-educated, and New York at heart. An oldest child, an omnivore, an ENFP. And if you’d like actual measurements: 5’8”, 162 lbs, 69.5” reach.

When it comes to writing profiles, I think we’re better at naming the trees, than describing the forest. That said, here are my parts: Audacious, perspicacious. Quick to laugh. Always got your back. I don’t flake, I show gratitude, and like the Lannisters, I always pay my debts. I know myself, head to toe. Direct but playful, principled but absurd, rakishly innocent, devilishly thoughtful, a lover *and* a fighter (in the non-cro mag sense).
What I’m doing with my life
Emergency medicine. Trying to make a mark.
I’m really good at
Boring answer: my job. It only resembles TV about 5% of the time. The other 95% is a mixture of putting out small fires, reversing bad human decisions, and playing the role of line cook in a bizarre sort of medical Burger King. There are stories.

Improvising. Writing you the best effing letter/email you ever read from a man (in the context of a friendship or relationship, not a dating site). Making mix CDs. Accents and learning languages (Russian at the moment). Metaphors. Learning from my mistakes. Learning from the mistakes of others.

I wouldn't say I'm "really good" at Muay Thai, but I love it. I also do a lot of things that I'm bad at, like distance running and yoga.
The first things people usually notice about me
Good teeth, attire, and an ass that won't quit.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Master of None, GoT, Narcos, The Man in the High Castle

Eternal Sunshine, Before Sunset, Whiplash, Silver Linings Playbook, Let the Right One In, Godfather Pt 1, Pulp Fiction, Blue Valentine

The Dears, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Andrew Bird, Arcade Fire, Sigur Ros, Rolling Stones, Oasis, RHCP, Zeppelin, Explosions in the Sky, Sea Wolf, Portishead, Phantogram, Sufjan Stevens, Mr Little Jeans.

Just finished The Martian (really enjoyed), currently reading The Cuckoo's Calling, and Niall Ferguson's Kissinger biography.
The six things I could never do without
Sore muscles, a good sweat, and maybe even a bruise or two.

Followed by a cold beer or neat rye.

An excuse to wear a suit.

The internet (it's the best).

The laughter of a good woman.

A healthy working body. There's just nothing like it.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
The human microbiome. A story that a million people will want to read. People's body language.
On a typical Friday night I am
If I'm not working, I'm typically out in the city.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I don't feel that privately about my life, so nothing specific comes to mind, but you may ask away without reservation.
You should message me if
you think I'm damn handsome (or even just tolerably cute).

you're a strong, self-actualized woman. Kindness and empathy are necessary. Fierce intellects, wit and passion are not good things, they are exceptional things.
More