Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 1
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
GriffinLacy Portland, Oregon kinkier
prettyshirts716 Portland, Oregon less trusting
allisonsunshine Portland, Oregon more adventurous
forestpitchdark Portland, Oregon less desiring of sex
radicaldame Portland, Oregon kinkier
eris-discordia Portland, Oregon kinkier
ChelseaPelsea Portland, Oregon more attentive
bonnieem Portland, Oregon kinkier
Gillian Welch, nirvana, patti smith, rem, fiest, cat power, Regina spector, fugazi, silver Jews, etc, and always looking for more.
Classic and contemporary fiction...Austin, Woolf, Tolstoy, Dickens, Vonnegut, Homer, Orwell, Atwood, Smiley, Camus. Philosophy, especially the ancients and phenomenology/existentialism. Memoirs. Books about food, the food industry/food politics, nutrition and health.
Madmen, twin peaks, drop dead diva, I try not to watch too much.
In all seriousness, there is no THING I could not do without, but I can give you a list of my most essential six things (excluding abstract concepts and people).
1. My bike. It gets me around, gets me in shape and I really enjoy riding it.
2. My phone. It keeps me in touch with friends and family who live far away, helps me navigate new routes through the city and even plays music.
3. My book collection. It keeps me inspired and reminds me of ideas and worlds that I have explored or intend to explore.
4. My kitchen/cookware. Food is very important to me, especially when I've biked many miles and am voracious.
5. Clothing. I spend hours perusing thrift shops and goodwills looking for cheap, comfy and stylish articles.
6. Pen and paper. For jotting down ideas.
What I can do to improve people's lives.
How to improve my own space, my own life, and be as genuine as possible.
What I would like to learn in the future (Spanish, ASL, cooking, beer making, art, photography, carpentry....).
Finding new friends who are thoughtful, fun, open to adventure.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 28–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
In an actual partner, I'm looking for someone who is inspired by some purpose, engaged in discussion, intelligent but not arrogant, respectful but not old fashioned, fun to be around, but also has a serious side, and stays active and healthy. I'm not a body elitist, I welcome and enjoy all sizes and shapes of people, but I would like someone active and interested in staying healthy.