Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / F / Bisexual / Available
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Apr 23
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Libra and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
dearjennym San Francisco, California more adventurous
LikeEvenAPoet San Francisco, California more independent
major_claws San Francisco, California more independent
arianainlove Oakland, California more independent
DashSirena San Francisco, California more adventurous
Leitungswasser Berkeley, California more adventurous
cf19832 San Francisco, California more adventurous
ruebarb San Francisco, California more socially conservative
Cross-stitching naughty words.
Making silly faces.
Singing goofy songs.
Letting my teeth show.
Making lists of things that I'm good at.
Color - Anything brighter than the sun
Music - Mambo: perfect for painting and cooking. Nasty dub: perfect for grinding and making that sucky face when something is so good and dirty. Electronic music: perfect for dancing and skateboarding as long as you don't fall. So many "favorites" I'm not even going to name bands...except maybe the Dirty Projectors, Metronomy, and Micachu and the Shapes.
Food - Sushi. Yum. And Udupi Palace. Double Yum.
Movies: Jesus Camp (really any documentary about religion as I am simply fascinated by the idea of faith and how consuming and destructive some people's faith can be), Trailer Park Boys, Secretary, documentaries about body modification.
Books: The Giver, She's Come Undone, mostly nonfiction though. I have to list The Hunger Games because I sped through that shit. It was like a brain cleaning...no thinking involved.
2. Music. If all music suddenly disappeared from the world I'm not sure I would survive the Musicapocalypse.
3. The sun. I would be the most cranky sea rag if I lived above the Arctic Circle and had to endure days without sunlight.
4. Other people. In the case of a post-apocalyptic world (I'm sensing a theme in this text box), I would not survive the one woman world.
5. Coffee. I really love it. With cream and maple syrup.
6. My bike. Public is nice when I'm feeling lazy. However, overall it is a highly frustrating form of transportation that always takes way longer than it should. Additionally, sometimes grown men break out into fist fights when someone accidentally steps on their foot.
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, activity partners
You can help me grow as a thinker...I'm mostly a doer.