Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • F • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Apr 19
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Cross-stitching naughty words.
Making silly faces.
Singing goofy songs.
Letting my teeth show.
Making lists of things that I'm good at.
Color - Anything brighter than the sun
Music - Mambo: perfect for painting and cooking.
Electronic music: perfect for dancing on your bike, on a pier, in
the sand, on the block, with a lock, by a grill, on a hill
Bands/Musicians (just to name a few): Metronomy, Micachu
and the Shapes, Royal Canoe, Disclosure, yadda yadda yadda
Food - Sushi. Yum. And Udupi Palace. Double Yum.
Movies - Jesus Camp (really any documentary about religion as I am
simply fascinated by the idea of faith and how consuming and
destructive some people's faith can be), Trailer Park Boys,
Secretary, documentaries about body modification.
Books: The Giver, She's Come Undone, mostly nonfiction though. I
have to list The Hunger Games because I sped through that
shit. It was like a brain vacation...no thinking involved.
2. Music. If all music suddenly disappeared from the world I'm not sure I would survive the Musicapocalypse.
3. The sun. I would be the most cranky sea rag if I lived above the Arctic Circle and had to endure days without sunlight.
4. Other people. In the case of a post-apocalyptic world (I'm sensing a theme in this text box), I would not survive the one woman world.
5. Coffee. I really love it. With cream and maple syrup.
6. My bike. Public is nice when I'm feeling lazy. However, overall it is a highly frustrating form of transportation that always takes way longer than it should. Additionally, sometimes grown men break out into fist fights when someone accidentally steps on their foot.
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
You can teach me something really cool: mechanics, welding, carpentry, etc.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.