Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jun 15
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Working on college/university
- Political / Government
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
SballD Madison, Wisconsin more modern
turquesa34 Madison, Wisconsin more adventurous
LaRosaLola Madison, Wisconsin more adventurous
MadTownMom Madison, Wisconsin more modern
SassySmile32 Middleton, Wisconsin more adventurous
Tinasfunny6 Madison, Wisconsin more adventurous
zardalu Madison, Wisconsin more arrogant
goldie77 Madison, Wisconsin more modern
My reading has been fairly limited to textbooks as of late, but when I am able to take a break from that I have been reading "The Laws of Power" (which is actually a pretty evil book, but a fascinating read nonetheless), Deepak Chopra, and various craft books.
2. Tennis shoes - Perfect for running or wandering trails
3. Freezer - I tend to fill mine with fruits and vegetables so that I always have them handy.
4. A digital camera - a quick way to take a picture, see if I screwed it up and then retake it immediately if I did.
5. Calendars - A busy schedule can get overwhelming if no planning is done beforehand. This is especially true if you are prone to procrastination like myself.
6. Apples - a cheap and easy food item that is great for snacking.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, long-distance penpals