Care to join me?
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Denver, CO
- Last Online
- Today – 2:49pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Fluently)
Care to join me?
I work for a nonprofit in the internet/tech industry, making the internet more accessible to people in the developing world. I really love my job.
There are a few videos of me on stage, and I may share them if you ask nicely.
Movies: I'm working my way through the IMDB Top 250. A short list of favorites: The Usual Suspects, Cidade de Deus, Manhattan, anything Pixar or Miyazaki, Aladdin.
Show: I watch television a season at a time. Some favorites: Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, House of Cards, Arrested Development, Community, The Newsroom, Firefly.
Music: My taste unapologetically falls somewhere in between "Zach Braff movie", "Urban Outfitters playlist", and "Justin Timberlake". Favorite music moment: seeing Sigur Rós live in Iceland at Airwaves last fall.
Food: I love cooking. And eating. I love Spinach and put it in just about everything I make. I love it so much that I capitalize it. Spinach. Otherwise: fruit, veggies, fish, beans, rice, spice, beer, coffee.
2) My enormous family. I'm the oldest of 11 kids and have 80-something first cousins. I talk to my parents a few times each week, and I count cousins, siblings, aunts, and uncles among my closest friends. I love them all!
3) Sports and games. I'm a lifelong Cubs and Packers fan, and also grew up with the Twins, Wild, and Wolves. I follow European soccer and proudly wear my Chelsea blue. And games? I love all the games: board games, card games, nerdy games, party games. Some favorites: Settlers of Catan, Euchre, Cards Against Humanity, Carcassone, 500, Ticket to Ride. I don't play many video games, but I did love Portal.
4) Superlatives. I often exaggerate my feelings by misusing the superlative of the adjective that I should be using.
5) Exclamation points. If my superlatives don't sufficiently strenghten my point, I'll add emphasis with an exalamation point. If that's not enough, I'll throw in an interrobang. Why don't they get used more often‽
6) Lists. Man, I love lists. I make lists for everything, and often use them in conjunction with superlatives and excalamations to make points. For example, I might say "This is one of the ten best beers I've ever had!" But I wouldn't leave it at that, I would proceed to make a list of all of the beers I like more. Further evidence:
A list of my favorite Muppets:
- Swedish Chef
- Pepe the King Prawn
- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
"Sorry man, you seem like a really nice guy, but I've already awarded that title to Mila's boyfriend Mack."
I left confused, but later learned that he was talking about Mila Kunis' boyfriend Macaulay Culkin. When considering who should be his best friend, Jason Segel picked Richie Rich over me. Life isn't fair.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For short-term dating
- Has a half-empty adventure book, like on Up.
- Likes spending downtime in coffee shops and dive bars.
- Is as "Fuck Yes!" about me as I am about her.
- Will teach me how to trad climb. And has a pack that holds more than 40 liters. And will hike all the 14ers with me.
- Cares about other humans.
- Is upfront and honest. Open communication is hot (use a bro voice while reading that for full effect).
- Will sing a great duet (the Jasmine part, obviously) of A Whole New World with me. This point is non-negotiable.
That's my last list, I swear!
Okay, probably not. I'm out of control.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.