New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Taylor, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 21
- Native American, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
So we'll try brevity now.
* Loving, caring, faithful: I've had 5 relationships in my life, 4 of whom cheated on me. No hard feelings, but I wouldn't do that to someone else.
* NOT looking to jump in bed with anyone. It's been 14 years for me, and I'm in no hurry to change that.
* Church three times a week. I'm not really a religious person, I just like helping to set up, and participating in, community outreach programs. Looking forward to (re)starting the church band.
* Patience, understanding and forgiveness: The little spats that couples in relationships have really aren't as big a deal as some guys make it. Let the small stuff go.
* Warped, twisted sense of humor. Of course, you won't see any of that in this section.
* Two rules in dating: 1) The girl is always right, and 2) It's always the guy's fault. Some may say this isn't true, and they're probably right...but it really doesn't matter. It worked.
* Use to be a writer. Published six short novels, and a plethora of novel excerpts, short stories and poetry.
* Hardcore geek: I spend hours a day writing code to build websites. Currently the owner/operator of one of the largest streaming TV/Movie websites in existence. If you choose to file this under 'Bad points', then you're not the droid I'm looking for.
Bad points: (I've had 38 years of cumulative crap, so this won't be a short list.
* I'm a smoker, and have no desire to quit. I've already quit much worse things than cigarettes. For example:
* Formerly addicted to pain killers (opiates)
* Still addicted to "air quotes". Can't stop. Tried. It's like everything is "ironic" to me, except for actual irony, which always seems to be sad.
* Did four years in federal prison for someone else's crime.
* Have a 13 year old daughter, who means more to me than anyone in the world. Of course, that's a good thing to me, but some women just prefer to be the center of the guy's universe. Sorry, but no one can compete with her.
* Have my own house, but struggling to avoid foreclosure.
* 420 Friendly. Again, you might see this as a bad thing, but not me.
* No car. Well, not running anyway. The ol' man killed the transmission in it right before he died.
* Broke. What money I gain from spending hours a day on a roof in sub-zero temperatures is used to keep myself and my house going.
I'm happy enough being single. It's worked well for me for 14 years. If I come off sounding like I really couldn't care less about making a good impression, it's because I really don't. The truth is always more important than selling myself on some dating website. Most of the women I've talked to on here in the last 3 years are some of the worst examples of human beings I've ever seen. I'm starting to think it's a Michigan thing, so...bonus points if you moved here from the Rural South.
And with that, I bid you adieu. And should you happen to message me after all that, well...I guess it would be an absolute fucking miracle.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.