Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Hitchin, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 8:50am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
Other than that probably my height, which isn't so bad now I don't have spiked hair.
I love reading and I got a Kindle last year which has stopped my room filling up with books. I'm into sci-fi and fantasy books, Iain Banks is probably my favourite.
Movies... hmmm, I'll watch pretty much everything and anything, a few years ago my friends and I got Unlimited cinema tickets and watched pretty much every film that was released for a few years. I haven't really done the cinema in quite a while and I miss going to watching any old trash :).
As far as food goes as long as there's no fish or pink food dye I'm happy :).
2. Passport, I love travelling!
3. My computer, I'm a bit of a geek
4. My iPod music thing
5. Alcohol, I manage one month a year without it and makes me appreciate it all the more
6. My appreciation for all of life's beauty, or curries. Probably curries.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.