Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Dec 3, 2013
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), Sign Language (Okay)
Contemplating going back to school eventually. Working full time in the process.
I'm also VERY quick to make anything a sexual innuendo. Whether I'm saying, "That's what he/she said" or just being stupid and saying, "Hehehe...you said hard." I'm pretty much a 10 year old inside a 22 year old's body.
TV: I don't watch a whole lot. Mostly reruns of Family Guy and South Park. And Pretty much the whole adult swim line up.
Music: Take a look at my iPod. You'll see everything from Lil Jon to Rage Against the Machine. From Nicki Minaj to Snoop Dogg to Red Hot Chili Peppers. I also love me some Katy Perry, Ke$ha, and Britney. NOT Lady Gaga....she gets on my nerves SOOOOO much. I also dig GOOD rap music, Snoop Dogg, 2Pac, Biggie, TI, etc. Oh and I have a soft spot for Michael Jackson....but it was way before he died. Oh and I recently saw Buckethead in concert and my mind was pretty much blown.
Movies: Stoner/stupid humor. Napoleon Dynamite, Pineapple Express, Wayne's World 1&2 etc. Oh....and anything with Andy Samberg. The things I would do to that man.....*drools*
Sidenote: If you are familiar with the movie, "The Point" I will probably love you.
Food: Not olives. *gags*
2. My animals: They don't judge me and it's actually theraputic to have them....aaaannnndddd no I'm not a crazy kitty lady.
3. My stepad: He did a majority of my upbringing and taught me more about being a human than anybody else. Even though he and my mom are divorced and he technically isn't even my stepdad I still see him as my other dad.
4. Humor: It's basically my escape from reality. I love to make people laugh and will never miss the opportunity to crack a joke.
5. The internet: I mean come on really? Have you seen the episode of South Park where there is no internet? If all the internet in the world shut off it would be JUST like that episode.
6. Chapstick: That shit is like my heroin.
What I should photograph next
What/where my next tattoo should be
Will I ever be able to afford the phoenix tattoo I've been wanting forever
Andy Samberg will be mine one day....oh yes, he will be mine.....
I normally party on Saturdays. :P
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Random thought: I've come to notice that when a guy posts a shirtless picture to show off his "hot body" I get immediately turned off. Like....I just don't care. What are you trying to prove? What's worse is when it's JUST the abs and no face like...are you a butter face? Or...a butHIS face? Sorry...but that shit doesn't do it for me.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.