Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Toni2Wheels

38 Dallas, TX Woman

Woman

I’m looking for

  • Everyone
  • Ages 34–46
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My details

Last online
Apr 5
Orientation
Bisexual
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 4″ (1.63m)
Body type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
Sometimes
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from space camp
Job
Entertainment / Media
Income
$40,000–$50,000
Status
Single
Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
Pets
Likes dogs and has cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Here are some things I'm into: puns, park parties, brunch, Yoga, practical jokes, beer, disco camping, theme parties, Sudoku, running, roadtrips and travel, thrift stores, being read to, competition, chocolate, going to new restaurants/bars, meat (but not on the bone), teamwork, anything outdoors, telling stories, crafty projects, flashmobs, food fights, happy hour, group bike rides, variety.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Cultivating a leadership role in my community, creating meaningful and interactive experiences that bring people together, always moving forward and trying to stay relevant.

Also--fantasizing about cupcakes.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Bringing ideas to life and inspiring other people to get involved. Socializing, story telling, pranks, costuming, sneaking into parades. I am a master of TPing houses.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My tattoos. My leadership.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I have a library card and read anything that piques my interest that day. Almost entirely non-fiction...mainly crime/psychology/biography. I also read crime blogs pretty much every day (went to college for forensic psychology, it has never stopped interesting me).

Movies: Cecil B. Demented, Dogfight, When Harry Met Sally, The Shining, I Shot Andy Warhol, The Breakfast Club, Dancer In the Dark, Moulin Rouge, Tipping the Velvet, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Weird Science, Down With Love, Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, Better Off Dead, etc.

Shows: I like audience participation movies like The Room and Rocky Horror.

Music: I like so many bands....Passion Pit, Portishead, Florence & the Machine, Marina & the Diamonds, MGMT, Flaming Lips, La Roux, Tegan & Sara, Modest Mouse, Propellorheads, Mazzy Star, Adele, Kid Cudi, MNDR, Bjork, Sleater-Kinney, Kasabian, Camera Obscura, Snow Patrol, Say Anything, James, tons more AND of course Billie Holiday.

Food: Meat, although the bones freak me out. Chocolate, cake, sweets of all variety. Gouda, Manchego, Goat and all sorts of other cheeses (except Blue). Sushi, tacos, portabella mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers, and more meat.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Sunshine, google, costumes, soap, socializing, creative outlets
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Improvement. Community.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Typically i prefer to go out on the off-nights rather than weekends. On a Thursday I may be headed somewhere fun like a gallery opening with an open bar or cheap night at the horse races. I like to see smaller live music shows, midnight movies, and roadside attractions. Weird parties are my favorite-- food wrestling, edible costumes, hula hoop death-match, robot danceparty, naked moonwalk, etc. Variety is the spice of life.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm pretty boring on the daily. About 90% of my time is working, working out, doing chores, and reading. Of course....the remaining 10% is a mix of whiskey, explosives, nudity and fudge...it's a delicate balance.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You have a lust for life and pay your own rent.