- You're open, honest, happy, passionate, loving and want the same
qualities from your partner.
- You know how to express yourself maturely in a debate /
discussion without resorting to screaming, storming off in a
tantrum or jumping on a soapbox every time you hear something you
- You love George Carlin's stand-up, pre-1990 Eddie Murphy, John
Carpenter films, The IT Crowd, Community, Garth Marenghi's
Darkplace, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The World's End, Spaced,
Shaun Of The Dead or the various works of Tarantino, with no
- You're a grammar / spelling Nazi and make no apologies for it
(people with dyslexia are exempt, obviously. I'm not a complete
- You properly title all of your MP3 files (the original file AND
the ID3 tags). Extra points if the thought of an MP3 without an
appropriate artwork file is totally unacceptable to you. If you
consistently do both of these things, i'll marry you tomorrow...
regardless of anything else. Seriously, you could look like the
dude who gets doused in toxic waste at the end of Robocop and
you'll still have a shot with me.
- You saw the text at the top of the Matches section, which states
"A-List members can search by attractiveness and body type", and
thought "That's a bit pathetic".
- You're a massive fan of drum & bass. I could pretty much
overlook anything else as long as you love DnB as much as i
- You're a sapiosexual (like me).
- You're one of the few people left in the universe who can easily
identify sarcasm in text.
- You don't take 100 selfies a day. Especially when you have
absolutely nothing to document, like riding on a bus home or
walking to the shops. Also, if you raise your camera above your
head every time you take a picture, we can't be friends or
- You don't do this stupid and ridiculously unnatural "hands on
hips" pose in pictures:
- Actually, if you don't do any of those stupid blatantly-staged
poses in pictures like every other girl does. The Chicken Wing, the
sideways / over the shoulder...... Pictures are supposed to be a
snapshot of the moment. If you intentionally get yourself into a
pose or stance long before a picture is taken, then what's the
point of the picture? It suggests a high level of falseness &
vanity, both of which immediately puts me off a girl.
...Or, because you want to. I will be very impressed if you take
that first step, as most women on here seem to enjoy hiding behind
outdated gender stigmas / traditions.
Please don't rate my profile, as i cannot see who you are to
reciprocate or contact you. Just send me a message instead! :-D