- I pay the ridiculous prices to buy the small fish at the zoo to feed the stingrays. I feel like if we were in reversed positions and I were in a tank with kids trying to catch me, I'd at least want skittles or something out of it ... maybe some reeses.
- I love Bugles and olives, and still curse the fact that I grew up and my fingers no longer fit in them.
- I can be the most introverted or most extroverted person you'll ever meet depending on the situation i'm put in.
- I LOVE making other people smile. And I will do almost anything just make whoever I'm with smile.
- Ducks are like the coolest animals EVER!! but i would never own one because once you own something, most of the time, you often realize there are downsides to them, and I would never want to do that to my love of ducks.
- I'm awesome at sports! I once led our intramural basketball team in scoring with 6 points for the game . . . yeah, we were that bad.
In all seriousness, I'm a fairly down-to-earth driven guy who loves to keep things light. I have life goals that I'm constantly striving towards while at the same time trying to make my, and everyone around me's, life a little better.
I'm looking for a person who is comfortable with herself, and comfortable to show who she really is, rather than putting on a facade to please others. Genuine honesty is very important to me. Ultimately, it would be awesome to find someone who is caring, fun, and willing to share themselves.
I'm an INTJ if that type of psychology thing floats your boat. :P