- I am eccentric. I suppose it is partially a "know it when you see it" thing, but I have been assured that this is the case, albeit more with a leaning towards the British as opposed to American understanding of the term.
- I am neurotic. Simply stated.
- I am an Atheist. This extends beyond theism. My posture rules out spirituality as well.
- I am an anarcho-syndicalist. This is not a matter of ideological or political convictions. To be as terse as possible, capitalism aborts, not only as a result of market failures, but also because of other facets of human existence. Unfortunately I am not a mathematician, so I cannot write a proof demonstrating that capitalism is a suboptimal social system and therefore should be abolished and replaced.
- I am committed to Meta-Ethics, not morality. Morality, in terms of right and wrong, since it is cuturally derived, is relativistic, and therefore aborts since it cannot be applied consistently. In terms of Ethics, simply put, all one needs to do is start with the premise that one could have been born at any point of time, as anyone or anything. Everything else in terms of what one should or should not do follows from this seminal premise.
That is the list so far, I will add to it as necessary.