Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Avondale, AZ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 7:27am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Space camp
- Rather not say
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
I usual pick up new things very quickly.
I took four weeks of Taekwondo in 7th grade so I'm basically a ninja.
As far as music I generally list to alt-rock anti-funk upbeat music like: Regina Spektor, Death Cab For Cutie, Kimya Dawson, Lenka, Gary Jules, Ben Folds, Pete Yorn, A Fine Frenzy, Bright Eyes, Ingrid Michaelson, Lenka, Nirvana, Third Eye Blind, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, The Fray, Blink 182, Authority Zero, Flogging Molly, Hinder, Korn, Rehab, Sandi Thom, Taylor Swift, Panic! At The Disco, Montgomery Gentry, Fall Out Boy, Eminem, 50 Cent, Avril Lavigne, Gogol Bordello, One Republic, Sara Bareilles, Coupe de Pirate. In no particular order.
As far as movies I've seen a lot, I'd have to say that I lean more towards comedy and action type films. Not much for horror films.
2. My new smartphone - I love new tech.
3. My business partner - without him I'd have to do all the paperwork.
4. Pandora - I listen to it way too much.
5. My dog - She puts a smile on my face everyday.
6. My home - After a long trip sleeping in your own bed is the best feeling.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.