Find better matches with our advanced
27 • F • Washington, DC
I’m looking for
- Men who like women
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Dec 27, 2013
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
1. The Harry Potter series. I'm a total Hufflepuff.
2. Pretty much anything by Mercedes Lackey, but especially her 500 Kingdom series.
3. Lord of the Rings. Enough said, right there.
1. Anything based on my favorite books, although I will nitpick the hell out of them if you'll let me.
2. Stardust. This is like my all-time favorite movie because it's the only fantasy movie that is completely awesome without actually taking itself seriously. It's also one of the only movies that I'll ever say is better than the book, because as much as Neil Gaiman rocks, this movie just blew his book out of the water. I'm pretty sure he wrote the screenplay, though, so it's cool.
3. Pretty much anything in the romcom or horror genre. Or if it has superheroes. I also like pretty much anything with sci-fi/fantasy leanings, but I can be picky.
1. Glee. Yes, I'm kind of obsessed. No, I won't make you watch it. yes, you get bonus points if you do.
2. Doctor Who. Ninth Doctor is my favorite, with Ten close behind. Eleven has yet to really grow on me.
3. Torchwood, although I completely stopped watching after Children of Earth Part Four. I'll try to pick it back up once I stop mourning.
Lots of Broadway and a little bit of Top 40/whatever my friends throw at me.
I'll try anything once, but I'm not a huge fan of spicy food and I'm kind of weird about pizza. My favorites are Spanish tapas and sushi. Ice cream is 100% the way to my heart.
2. Pita chips and dill dip. It's like my number one go-to snack.
3. Upbeat music.
4. Broadway shows. The best part about my job is the free rail travel. I try to run up to NYC to catch a show at least once a month.
5. My purse. My purse is the source of my power. It's got at least three electronics in it at any given time, plus an assortment of make-up, money and who knows what else.
6. Fuzzy socks. I might just be saying that right now because my feet are cold, though.
I also tend to get lost in whatever the last awesome thing I saw/read/watched was. I'm one of those people who is just incapable of having a mild interest in something. Er, that doesn't apply to people. I swear I'm not one of those crazy "I know we only met once, but I'm ready to get married and have babies!!!1" people.
I'm a total klutz and will probably fall down an escalator during our first date or something equally embarrassing.
I'm secretly a Disney Princess.
If you like having fun doing things because guess what? I like having fun doing things. Crazy how much we have in common.
If you're interested in more than just a hook-up because sex without a long-term relationship really isn't my thing.
And if you're having trouble breaking the ice, just give some random opinions on books or television shows that I mentioned and I can almost promise that'll get me talking. :P If you haven't read/seen anything I listed... what's wrong with you? You seriously haven't read Harry Potter? Get off my profile right now!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.