Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Circle Pines, Minnesota
- Last Online
- Sep 29
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Seakm4 Minneapolis, Minnesota more spiritual
briguy915 Andover, Minnesota more trusting
sirkristolf Champlin, Minnesota more socially conservative
DAKenji Minneapolis, Minnesota less desiring of sex
John616to612 Minneapolis, Minnesota less desiring of sex
jgn78 Saint Paul, Minnesota more mainstream
howbouthim Minneapolis, Minnesota more mainstream
Dr0ck07 Minneapolis, Minnesota more mainstream
I live with my best friend of 10 years by choice...my newest goal is to buy a house within the next 6 months, and I'm really excited about it!
2. Books put me to sleep to be honest...
3a. Old school movies: Fight Club, Kingpin, The Big Lebowski, The Shawshank Redemption, Donnie Darko, The Boondock Saints movies, The Neverending Story, Rounders, The Dark Crystal, The Labrynth, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Milo and Otis, Howard the Duck, Uncle Buck, Gremlins, Home Alone 1, 3 Ninjas, Total Recall, Demolition Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail...etc...
3b. New school movies: Across the Universe, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Percy Jackson and the Olympians (anything mythically themed really), Harry Potter series, Anchorman, Lots and lots of Pixar films...the list goes on...
4. Music: Ok, I'm going to do a short list...but here goes: The Offspring, Flogging Molly, Bad Religion, Green Day, Nirvana, 30 Seconds to Mars, Earshot, Tool, 3 Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Bob Marley, Phish, Eminem, Gotye, the Beatles, the Who, Journey, Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown, Incubus...the list goes on...and on...and on...everything from oldies to new stuff...was raised on cool 108 :)
5. Shows: They're a hobby of mine...actually as I type this I just got back from my second trip to Milwaukee this month, both were for concerts...I'd love to have a partner in crime who wants to catch a good local band I've never heard of or a comedy act, or maybe even a good stage performance.
3. A will to learn/experience new things
4. Good friends and family
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
If you're looking for someone to make memories with and have adventures
If you can read this and you made it all the way to the bottom without cheating!
Please do NOT message me if:
All you have to say is "Hi :)" I know you can do better than that...mention something we have in common? Or how about something you'd like to do with me? A little creativity goes a long way...
You have a child from a previous relationship...I have nothing against you, and although I would like to have children in the future, I am not in the right place at the moment.