Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
The TOP TEN things you should know about me:
10. I am a huge family person. My family is spread throughout
California and I try to see them as often as I can.
9. I’m very lucky to have an amazing group of friends, locally and
around the world.
8. I’m a runner. I also love skiing and swimming.
7. I was the hoola-hoop champion of the 4th grade and I’m damn
proud of it.
6. I LOVE to laugh. Laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt is the
5. I’ve lived in three countries and speak three languages.
4. I’m happiest when I have a flight booked.
3. I don’t know if it’s the English teacher in me, but I love
reading and writing.
2. It is not unusual for strangers to walk up to me and touch my
hair. For some reason the curls are like magnets for rogue fingers.
It can be off-putting at times, but I roll with it.
1. I’m a super easy-going person that tries to get the most out of
every day. I love trying new things (from new activities to new
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
truly...my hair. It's really curly.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books- Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (series), The Alchemist
TV- Modern Family, Amazing Race
Food- I'll try anything, but I love sushi and mediterranean food
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
A plane ticket
My contacts/glasses (i'd be blind without them)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
At happy hour or dinner with friends
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.