• Mystery/Detective novels (Travis McGee series by John D.
MacDonald being my favourites).
• Auto- or Biographies of interesting people (Howard Hughes, Peter
Sellers, Michael Caine, Shirley MacLaine, Slash, Anthony Kiedis, to
name a few).
• L'Étranger, by Camus.
• Cheesy comedies, mysteries, sci-fi, foreign, Indiana Jones
series, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Party, old James Bond
movies... Almost anything.
• Breaking Bad, Dexter, Family Guy, Mad Men, Homeland, Firefly,
Sopranos, Rome, The Wire, The Office (UK), Extras, The Passionate
Eye, Nature, Travel, Sports, Food Network.
• Bob Marley, Elvis, The Beatles, AC/DC, GnR, ZZ Top, Van
Halen/David Lee Roth, Green Day, Beastie Boys, Cymande, Feist,
Gorillaz, Snapcase, Miike Snow, Electronic... most stuff.
• Sushi, Thai, Indian... attempting vegetarianism with varying