New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Edmonton, Alberta, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Despite my inability to buy the right batteries, I'm actually pretty laid back (a mix between introversion, and extroversion), I live on my own, and I'm enjoying doing my own thing and being independent.
I'm generally a walking encyclopedia with anything regarding rock music, except for the stuff I don't know anything about, haha. I play bass, sing well in the shower, and occasionally write my own music. I've traveled to England for two weeks - one on my own, and had a blast.
I also have very mild cerebral palsy, but it only (and not too badly at all) affects my legs, and nothing else. I surprise people sometimes by laughing at my disability. It's the sexiest of the palsy's, man!
Other things I'm good at include:
- Getting weird looks from people involved in public transportation when I listen to comedians on my ipod with my headphones. I don't do that often though...or perhaps often enough...?
I also can make some mean spaghetti, soft tacos, and pulled pork sandwiches. My true cooking talents lie in PB&J sandwiches, though. They're an artform, y'know?
AV equipment is my main hobby. Stereos and all that fun stuff.
Then my sense of humor. I'm also a pretty happy guy most of the time and I've had many people tell me that I'm very mature for my age, with the exception of the occasional run-on sentence, and oxford comma usage.
I also have a tendency to say slightly ridiculous things that have no context as to the conversation at hand (immediate context anyways) because I think it's funny. I like a good sense of humor! :)
I love generally anything by Quentin Tarantino and Wes Anderson. The Big Lebowski is a fave of mine, too. I'll go for any genre but I'd say that I generally stick to drama and comedies.
I can't go a day without listening to music. I enjoy pretty much anything except for Rap and Dubstep. Aside from those two genres, I can go from Loretta Lynn to Nine Inch Nails in a heartbeat.
Simpsons, Futurama, Mad Men, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
2. A phone with a keyboard. Touch screens are known to me as "Tap & prey", haha. I've never gotten used to them! (Edit: I recently got used to them. Hurrah!)
3. A slow cooker, and possibly a fast one, such as a microwave. (I suppose that's two things, but schemantics shemantics..)
4. Records; they're cool!
5. A bass. Not the fish, either. Unless you can find me a fish with four or more strings, who can play a good groove.
6. My ears, unless I'm planning to be the next Beethoven.
7. (Breakin' da law!) My car :)
*just kidding, not really.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.