I like to keep things pretty low-key, and feel like a weekend spent lounging around at home is a weekend well spent. That said, I keep in shape, and love the outdoors, so I'm totally up for a long walk or backpacking trip when the mood strikes.
Right now I'm looking to meet some new people who have similar interests, and see what happens. I got out of an 8-year relationship not too long ago and I'm not quite sure I'm ready for something serious just yet. Still, what starts out as a friendship or casual romance now could always evolve into something more later, I suppose. And ultimately, I do want to find someone to spend the rest of my life with.
Writing about myself is hard, so I'm going to give up on syntax and just throw out a few facts:
- I prefer quad skates to in-lines
- I'm partially colorblind.
- I can cook a mean dutch baby, and a tasty rice pudding.
- I have a katana scar on my left arm. The story is not even remotely epic.
- Today I went out to breakfast with a friend, caught up on work for a couple hours, then came home and did laundry and played Skyrim. It was a good day.
- Tomorrow I'm going to go running, eat leftover omelette, go by Ikea for some chairs, and then go pretend to be a starship captain with some friends. Also a good day.
- I'm pretty good with a recurve bow.
- I'm balding, so I keep my hair real short.
- I'm trying to find a new book to read. I mostly read sci-fi/fantasy so don't suggest anything too deep. =)