I like to keep things pretty low-key, and feel like a weekend spent lounging around at home is a weekend well spent. That said, I keep in shape, and love the outdoors, so I'm totally up for a long walk or backpacking trip when the mood strikes.
Writing about myself is hard, so I'm going to give up on syntax and just throw out a few facts:
- I prefer quad skates to in-lines
- I'm partially colorblind.
- I can cook a mean German pancake, and a tasty rice pudding.
- I have a katana scar on my left arm. The story is not even remotely epic.
- I'm pretty good with a recurve bow.
- I'm balding, so I keep my hair real short.
- I'm trying to find a new book to read. I mostly read sci-fi/fantasy so don't suggest anything too deep. =)