I like to keep things pretty low-key, and feel like a weekend spent lounging around at home or at a casual get-together with friends is a weekend well spent. That said, I keep in shape and love the outdoors, so I'm totally up for a walk, run, or backpacking trip when the mood strikes.
Writing about myself is hard, so I'm going to give up on syntax and just throw out a few random facts:
• I'm partially colorblind.
• I can cook a mean German pancake, and a tasty rice pudding.
• I have a katana scar on my left arm. The story is not even remotely epic.
• I'm pretty good with a recurve bow.
• I recently built a table. It's surprisingly awesome.
• I prefer quad skates to in-lines.