Find better matches with our advanced matching system
44 • M • Oakland, CA
- Last Online
- Apr 11
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly kosher
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), Hebrew (Poorly), Other (Fluently)
• Organizing Shabbat services, leading outdoor ed classes, and writing curriculum/training teachers for the job that pays
• Tending sheep, chickens & gardens on a small permaculture farm
• Singing my heart out
(update: recently returned to civilization, so less time outdoors and possibly more time at the office[!] while planning the next adventure)
Oh, and incubating this vision to spend a year outdoors practicing wilderness skills with a bunch of folks by the Hebrew indigenous calendar. Hopefully leading towards land-based intentional community.
(the project included painting myself red head to toe for my first Spiral Dance, but that's another story...)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 32–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
~ You're ready for a partner in the next step of your own kick-butt adventure
~ Groundedness and emotional maturity are also important to you
~ You are some flavor of Jewy (or Jew-esque) goodness
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.