Find better matches with our advanced
45 • Oakland, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 33–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Mar 1
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly kosher
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), Hebrew (Poorly), Other (Fluently)
• Organizing Shabbat services, leading outdoor ed classes, and writing curriculum/training teachers for the job that pays
• Tending sheep, chickens & gardens on a small permaculture farm
• Singing my heart out
(update: recently returned to civilization, so less time outdoors and possibly more time at the office[!] while planning the next adventure)
Oh, and incubating this vision to spend a year outdoors practicing wilderness skills with a bunch of folks by the Hebrew indigenous calendar. Hopefully leading towards land-based intentional community.
Occasionally followed by singing Cole Porter and other standards at the Alley.
(the project included painting myself red head to toe for my first Spiral Dance, but that's another story...)
~ You're ready for a partner in the next step of your own kick-butt adventure
~ Groundedness and emotional maturity are also important to you
~ You are some flavor of Jewy or Jew-loving goodness (I identify as Pagan Jew)
~ You're looking for someone to practice earth skills / tracking / ancestral arts with. If the idea of living a year outdoors -- or being in relationship with someone who would be -- is exciting to you, we'll get along well
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.