Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Montreal, Quebec, CA
- Last Online
- Feb 16
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I spend my weekends trying to overthrow capitalism.
I also mix a mean tequila sunrise.
As for films: The Lives of Others, The Crucible, Alien, Apocalypse Now, Trainspotting, Lost Highway.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Adventure Time, Archer, and the occasional dose of 1980s Sherlock.
Music: The Smiths, Nouvelle Vague, Leonard Cohen. I also unironically like dubstep. Deal with it.
I love Indian food, and anything else spicy. O Noir is my favorite restaurant, because I enjoy surprising people with dining in the dark. I think they call that schadenfreude.
2. My medieval wine goblet
3. The transgressive fiction triumvirate of Chuck Palahniuk, Brett Easton Ellis, and Irvine Welsh.
4. The Death of Marat
5. Paris Commune (1871 version)
6. Schrodinger's Cat
...and publish it anonymously online.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
I like women who can kill their own spiders.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.