Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
Mission Viejo, California
- Last Online
- May 11
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
alecpants Aliso Viejo, California more independent
il0vescotch Laguna Niguel, California more adventurous
CaliforniaJF Aliso Viejo, California more adventurous
blubeatz Irvine, California more adventurous
jheadSF06tron Lake Forest, California less desiring of sex
Thoughtsforfood Costa Mesa, California more adventurous
akamadations Irvine, California more adventurous
DysfunktinaL Laguna Hills, California more old-fashioned
I embellished a bit, sue me.
Movies? Too many favorites to list here, ask me and I'll bore you with the full roster.
Shows? Walking Dead, Firefly, Castle, Boardwalk Empire, and if we're getting into nostalgia territory it's Rocko's Modern Life, Freakazoid, Swat Kats, and Transformers shows, and that Batman cartoon from the 90's where the intro is all comic-noir and retro awesomeness.
Music? Everything. I can appreciate all music. Except that crap that middle-schoolers like. WTF. Are you people deaf or something?
Food? Spicy=delicious. End of story.
2. Jokes. They make everything easier in life, because when you can laugh at other people and yourself you're in a good place.
3. Good food. I cook everything for myself now. It's actually turned me into a bit of a culinary artist, being forced to cook for myself if I want good food.
4. iPhone. It's like having a genius in my pocket that knows the answers to any question, plus it has some interesting games and can bring me content straight from reddit, which is the greatest site on earth.
5. Work. If I'm not working or doing something that otherwise engages my brain, I'm bored. I need work constantly to just satisfy my ADHD.
6. Air. No seriously, if I didn't have air I think I would die.
However, despite my addiction to the digital frontier, I actually have just as much if not more fun hanging out with friends and swapping stories. So there you have it.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Also, if you just want someone to toke with, I'm ALWAYS down. Always.