Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 4:17pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
NaiveScholar Tallahassee, Florida more adventurous
Fruh1113 Tallahassee, Florida more adventurous
ForthrightMike Tallahassee, Florida more adventurous
sjs11f Tallahassee, Florida more adventurous
Fourwinds07 Tallahassee, Florida more independent
blacksun33 Tallahassee, Florida more adventurous
thatcat7 Tallahassee, Florida more spiritual
SkylarC Tallahassee, Florida more old-fashioned
Currently, I'm employed as a commercial editor at a (very) small advertising agency. I specialize in documentary-style commercials featuring customer testimonials. The goal is to learn enough practical production experience before moving on to produce my own programming, specifically children's educational television.
So if you know anyone who's hiring at PBS or Nickelodeon, let me know.
Movies: 28 Days Later, The 400 Blows, Amelie, The Beach, Blade Runner, Broken Flowers, Chungking Express, Fight Club, The Fifth Element, Ghostbusters, Glengarry Glen Ross, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Lost in Translation, Primer, The Royal Tenenbaums, Serenity, Shaun of the Dead, Swingers, Total Recall, Trainspotting, Wet Hot American Summer
Music: Atom & His Package, Daft Punk, The Killers, The Mountain Goats, Reggie and The Full Effect, Stars
Food: I'm a sucker for most things Italian... and Japanese steakhouses! Actually, traveling though Japan made me appreciative of most of their food, with the exception of sushi; I've never been able to wrap my head around that.
- Movie/Show concepts: I've come up with bunches, but I never seem to get to a point where I develop them... I guess all my years of working in groups has made me a little dependent on others input.
- Editing: Or, how do I turn a 50-minute interview into a 60-second story?
- Teaching: I'll probably be returning to teaching soon, so I spend a lot of my time thinking about lesson plans and classroom management... and worrying whether middle school will be better or worse than high school.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.