In the spirit of fun, I have written a list. I don't expect you to
jive with them all. One or two would be nice, though.
1. You'd know what to respond if I shouted "D'yu know what time it
2. You think building a house together in Minecraft sounds
3. You know some of these names: Rob Brydon, Donald Glover,
Victoria Coren, Aubrey Plaza, James Hetfield, Dexter Holland, Todd
Howard, Dave Myers, Toby Turner, Taylor Davis, Christopher
Hitchens, Sasha Grey, Tyler Hoechlin, Edmund McMillen, Nana Kitade,
Nolan North, David Hayter, Brian Cox, Terry Cavanagh.
4. You've authored an internet meme.
5. You are prepared, if you live in Stockholm, for me inviting you
to fika in a cafe somewhere within five messages.
6. You understand the irony of America being the second most
religious of the world's developed countries.
7. You noticed I spelled 'pleasantly' wrong in (2), and are
relieved that it was intentional.
8. You play (or want to start playing) Ingress on Team Blue and
fancy blitzing some frog portals with me.
9. You are not originally Swedish, or at least find it interesting
that I am not Swedish.
10. You tut when you see an imperial measurement.
11. You are slightly annoyed that I have (11) here, because it is
useless, and I could have stopped at (10) - a much neater number.
Still, you appreciate the defiance of it.