New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Muscatine, IA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Mar 31
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on two-year college
- Seeing Someone
- Has a kid, and might want more
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I love to read, write and sleep. I also love to go out and chill in a relaxing atmosphere with some friends and new people.
Also, I have a son who is my pride and joy.
I figure it is time to update my profile a bit. I haven't gotten anywhere with my serial killer novel because I've been highly unmotivated lately. Maybe it's just that I procrastinate a lot. For example, I would be more likely to clean my room lately than sit down to write. Although I have a ton of story lines flowing through my head.
I love to watch people interact and hear their stories. Real people and their stories make for amazing writing material and I love to absorb all I can. People fascinate me with all the intricate details of their psyche. Ok, I feel like I am rambling. I ramble sometimes. Ok, a lot.
Also, noticing things about people. This is a recent Facebook post from me:
"Things I have learned many men on OKCupid have in common:
1. They love Arrested Development, The Walking Dead, and Star Trek
2. They enjoy Vonnegut, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Hunter S. Thompson.
3. They like almost all food, especially sushi and sweets
4. They are really into video games and apparently setting up their own home entertainment systems
5. They love movies, especially Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and anime. As well as The Notebook...
6. They like off-the-beaten-track music and play guitar.
These are apparently the kind of men I am attracted to. Interesting indeed"
I hate scary movies (because, obviously, they are scary!). I love animated kids movies, to be honest. I also don't watch a lot of tv anymore either.
I enjoy all kinds of music except screaming-into-the-mic hardcore metal.
I love all food. Yum.
1. My library/Kindle full of a variety of books.
2. My son.
3. My cat. I love cats. One day I may become a crazy cat lady.
4. Running Water
* You see something on my profile you want to chat about
* You would like someone to chat with. I love to talk.
**If I "like" you with 4 or 5 stars, it means I would like to be friends. I have a boyfriend. Just looking for cool people to chill with
*** if I have messaged you and you don't think we will mesh well, please be polite and respond to tell me so! ***
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.