Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:48pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other but not too serious about it
- Libra and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
andyc528 Ann Arbor, Michigan more modern
cmb742 Ann Arbor, Michigan more adventurous
smtenor Ypsilanti, Michigan less pure
gcguy113 Garden City, Michigan less scientific
a2mackandal Ann Arbor, Michigan more spiritual
tailskid Ypsilanti, Michigan more introverted
theargyler Ypsilanti, Michigan more adventurous
hforhistory Belleville, Michigan more adventurous
Aside from my day job, I also volunteer and work with a large LGBT charity organization in Metro Detroit.
- Movies: I love comedies the most (especially some of the more dark humor ones), but I basically like everything except horror movies. Some of my favorites are: Blades of Glory, Dodgeball, Hot Fuzz (gotta love British humor!), Charlie Bartlett, Little Miss Sunshine, and Moulin Rouge.
- Shows: Outsourced, 30 Rock, Glee!, and The Big Bang Theory
- Music: I like pretty much all types of music, just to different degrees (less keen on rap and country). Going by what's on my iPod, my favorites are: Imogen Heap, Arcade Fire, Shiny Toy Guns, Death Cab for Cutie, Mika, Owl City, Lady Gaga, Adele, The Ready Set, The Rocket Summer, Dragonette, Metric, and Two Door Cinema Club... To name a few.
- Food: I'm a foodie! I love going out to eat and trying new restaurants. My favorites are Italian, Contemporary American, and Asian, but I like a wide variety of types.
- My family and friends
- Ability to think (dementia terrifies me!)
- Music and art
- Humor and laughter
- Good food
- Traveling and seeing new places
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating