Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 10:44am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Type
- Dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Aside from my day job, I also volunteer and work with a large LGBT charity organization in Metro Detroit.
- Movies: I love comedies the most (especially some of the more dark humor ones), but I basically like everything except horror movies. Some of my favorites are: Blades of Glory, Dodgeball, Hot Fuzz (gotta love British humor!), Charlie Bartlett, Little Miss Sunshine, and Moulin Rouge.
- Shows: Outsourced, 30 Rock, Glee!, and The Big Bang Theory
- Music: I like pretty much all types of music, just to different degrees (less keen on rap and country). Going by what's on my iPod, my favorites are: Imogen Heap, Arcade Fire, Shiny Toy Guns, Death Cab for Cutie, Mika, Owl City, Lady Gaga, Adele, The Ready Set, The Rocket Summer, Dragonette, Metric, and Two Door Cinema Club... To name a few.
- Food: I'm a foodie! I love going out to eat and trying new restaurants. My favorites are Italian, Contemporary American, and Asian, but I like a wide variety of types.
- My family and friends
- Ability to think (dementia terrifies me!)
- Music and art
- Humor and laughter
- Good food
- Traveling and seeing new places
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.