What am I looking for? Hmmmm, thats a very good question. I am looking for someone that is not afraid of commitment, affection, or has unresolved issues. I love to show affection...hugs, kissing, holding hands, long walks together, making her feel like she is the only woman on earth. I would like to find someone that can accept this and give it in return. Communication, honesty and trust are at the top of my list too. There must be chemistry as well. If you want to know more please ask and if I send you a note and we are not a match please let me know.
I love to be active, weather it is dancing, walking, hiking, working out or participating in some sports activity. My friends, and some strangers, tell me I do not look or act my age at all. I plan on being young for as long as I can. :) If your idea of fun is to sit on a couch then I am not the person for you. I am a happy person and love to laugh. While I am okay with some drama … after all life comes with it....how you deal with it is important. I love to listen about your day, but I am not the type that will "fix you" if you don't ask for it first. Comedy, laughter and fun are high on my list of priorities. I believe in honesty and trust, I am not the jealous type, so if you can't be the same then we won't work either.
What am I looking for:
1. Honesty....liars and cheats need not apply.
2. Fun...no matter what we do it needs to be enjoyable.
3. Romanic that loves PDA and holding hands
4. I was raised as a gentleman so you need to be okay with me opening your door, etc. I believe a lady should be treated as such, so if you are not into it....okay but someday you may.
5. Someone that is active and willing to try new things.
6. Must be okay with the fact my boys live at home with me....I will be okay if you have kids with you too.
7. Must believe in God.
8. I am looking for my best friend, partner in crime and someone that is willing to look to a future together.