Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Rutherford, NJ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 7:55am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Important: I live in NJ and work in NY State. In the next couple of months I'll be working in Manhattan. NYC people, hit me up!
I also started going to the gym late last year, and that has been a good experience so far. I've been thin most of my life, now I'm trying to eat better and exercise more before a lifetime of consequence-free eating habits finally catches up with me. I still love food, though, probably because I don't hate myself.
Mainly, I'm working on self-improvement, and just enjoying life when I'm not focused on that.
Movie: Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro
TV: Robot Chicken, but honestly there's only so much boob tube I can watch. No cable, and my Netflix account is inactive more often than not.
Music: 90's dance, classic hip-hop, Eurobeat/Eurodance/J-Euro, and six million other genres.
Food: Ramen, sushi, burritos that are way too big for their own good, Japanese-style curry, pizza, Korean BBQ, bagels, all-day breakfast, diner food, meatball subs, fried chicken (regular AND Korean!). I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. Bottom line, I'm not overly picky and I'm new food friendly.
Coffee and tea aren't "food" per se, but as an IT tech with a hectic schedule, they're a source of caffeine and my lifeblood on a bad work day, so close enough.
- Dining out, as if you didn't get the hint from the last section.
- Technology. (Not so much an obsession as "I wouldn't have a decent career otherwise...")
- Crisp fall days, the kind where you only just barely need a light jacket, or maybe a sweater.
- The freedom to not actually have to list six things in response to dumb questions on dating websites.
- How comedy clubs and mall calendar stands manage to stay open.
- Why most human beings are so terrified of the concept that their brief lives mean diddly-squat in the grand scheme of the universe.
- What I'm going to do when robotics gets to the point that some guy out in a third world country will be repairing computers via some bizarro remote-control Johnny-5 like gizmo, and I'm out of a job.
- Out in NYC (Bars, coffee shops, museums, parks, etc...)
- Out at some diner (NJ stereotype status: true)
- Catching up on dumb movies or Netflix or something.
You know, the usual variety of ho-hum stuff that makes these lists. I'm looking for more/better excuses to go out, and people to do that with.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.