Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 4:00am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Vietnamese (Okay)
I enjoy traveling. In the past 4 years, I've been to Montego Bay, Jamaica, Singapore, Malaysia, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta/Savannah, Toronto, Huntington Beach, Los Angeles (several times), Vietnam, Daytona Beach, The Bahamas, Australia (Sydney and Melbourne), Chicago, San Antonio, NYC (several times).
Battling the hardships of gravity, taxes, and the endless contemplation of what to eat for dinner....like everyone else in society.
- correcting typos
- parallel parking
- spotting liars...so watch out!
- yardwork; yes I actually enjoy mowing the grass, trimming the perimeter, and enjoying the pleasant sight and smell of a freshly done lawn.
- losing my voice at sporting events/live concerts
- directions. Although I'm well-traveled, I grew up and worked around DC, MD, VA most of my life...so I know the area pretty well.
- But usually my glasses.
- My positive demeanor in this short life we have (relatively) on Earth. I'm always advocating both sides of every story and looking on the brighter side of things.
TV: Modern Family, LOST (R.I.P.), ESPN, Man vs. Food, Comedy Central, Family Guy, and The Walking Dead.
Music: I guess the appropriate question would be, "is there a genre of music I don't enjoy?" But here's a hint at random artists you may see while pressing the shuffle button on my iPod: Bon Jovi, Avicii, Coldplay, Linkin Park, 3 Doors Down, Jay-Z, The Killers, Edwin McCain, Capital Cities, Utada Hikaru, Josh Groban, Michael Jackson, Sublime, Imagine Dragons, etc.
I love all food. Literally. Thai, Japanese, Italian, Seafood, Veggies, Mexican, Martian, Plutonian. I don't discriminate. I am a fatty in another life, but thankfully, my metabolic-rate is oh-so kind.
- my passport
- spontaneous road-trips
The future of my Washington Redskins/Capitals
Why time flies so quickly
The right moment to insert "that's what she said"
For me, I could be anywhere, everywhere, or nowhere. I could be food hopping downtown with friends, taking a random roadtrip to NYC, Ocean City, or Atlantic City, at a Caps/Nats game, working, at home watching a movie, playing poker, visiting family/friends, playing some sports (usually tennis, basketball, or golf sometimes).
Or having dinner with RG3. Or Bryce Harper. Or Michelle Obama. Depending on how my schedule looks that weekend (obviously).
Perhaps rocking out to Rebecca Black's "Friday" hit single? Be jealous.
- Each Fall/Winter, I "play" fantasy football (don't judge me)
- I drive fast for an Asian. BOOM! Stereotypes busted. I'm not sure why I typed that as if I was saying it out loud.
- I'm kind of addicted to soy sauce. "I put that sh*t on everything."
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.