Aside from work, one of my favorite things is cooking. To be honest, I wanted to learn how to cook to impress girls. When I left for college, my mom taught me some basic things, like how to boil water, add pasta, then spoon over some warm store bought tomato sauce. Ta da! Spaghetti! What? Are you not impressed? Yeah, me neither. In grad school, however, I bought a couple books on cooking technique, started going to farmers markets, and really learned how to cook. Now I try to cook seasonally and locally, and am never afraid to take on a complicated recipe. It’s also a great excuse to drink wine!
Here are some more facts about me:
- I do crossfit 3 or 4 times a week to make up for my love of food and wine.
- I listen to indie and electronic music. Right now I'm listening to a lot ofAutre Ne Veut, Father John Misty, and Hot Chip.
- The best concert experience I had recently was M83 at the Granada, and my favorite band to see live is Arcade Fire.
- I was voted best dressed in high school. I like to think I had style, but really I just wore a bunch of Abercrombie.
- I like watching sports (shocking I know), especially the Longhorns, Rangers, and Mavs. And the Cowboys...I guess...at least for laughs.
Now, as for what I'm looking for in a match. I want someone that I can share a bottle of wine, a great meal, and a laugh with. Someone that I'm totally comfortable around, allows me to be myself (and she herself), and makes life more fun. This is something that I don't believe you can figure out online. So, if you're interested, let's exchange a couple emails and meet.