* The last year of my life was spent in sunny Tampa, Florida. As of the date of this writing, I've returned to the party in my home town of Denver. I'll be staying here at home for a good amount of time to come. Will I ever move again? Who knows?!
* I play percussion instruments, dabble in strings, and own an accordion. Though I probably use it more than any of my other instruments, I am not particularly good at the accordion. I have been paid to professionally play music exactly once in my lifetime, a night playing in a vibraphone-trumpet jazz duet at a bar. I made $150 plus tips. That was a pretty good night.
* Despite being a Colorado native, I've never liked camping, skiing or snowboarding. I am, however, always up for a good hike.
* If it seems an inordinate amount of my pictures involve musical instruments or sports, it's mostly because I only ever seem to get pictures taken of me when I'm playing something or at a game.
* I've been known to play a vidya or two in my time. I use Jigglypuff in Super Smash Brothers. This is only because I learned long ago that people absolutely hate losing to Jigglypuff.
* Hockey and soccer are my favorites, but I'll watch most sports if you put them in front of me. (Exception: other than March Madness, I don't usually do Basketball.) My team preferences include a garglemesh of teams from Buffalo and Colorado, with a garnish of European and Asian soccer on top.
* I use the word 'garglemesh' sometimes. I think it's a noun.
* I love geological and energy-related sciences and hope to someday work in the field of solar energy.