* As you can see by scrolling down the length of this profile, I'm kind of long-winded sometimes. Sorry about that.
* After spending the majority of my life in Colorado, I decided it was time for a change last July. I packed everything I owned into my car and drove down to Tampa.
* I play percussion instruments, dabble in strings and own an accordion. Though I probably use it more than any of my other instruments, I am not particularly good at the accordion. I have been paid to professionally play music exactly once in my lifetime, a night playing in a vibraphone-trumpet jazz duet at a bar. I made $150 plus tips. That was a pretty good night.
* Hockey and soccer are my favorites, but I'll watch most sports if you put them in front of me. (Basketball is the most notable exception to that rule.) My team preferences include a garglemesh of teams from Buffalo and Colorado, with a garnish of European and Asian soccer on top.
* My writing style has been called 'conversational', which is really just a nice way of saying that I use way too goddamn many asides.
* Like many children, I was a dinosaur kid. Unlike many children, I evolved into a dinosaur adult. My favorite dinosaur is Deinonychus. Despite that, I still had to look up how to spell it.
* I'm from Colorado, but I've never smoked a joint. In fact, I've never done any drugs at all except for alcohol. Even then, I abstained until I turned 21. Aren't I a fine, law abiding citizen?
* Russian Blues are my favorite breed of cat. At some point I would like to own one. I will name it Bok Choy. Do not question why I am naming a Russian cat after a Chinese food.
* I have a very sadistic, sardonic and sarcastic sense of humor. I also enjoy alliteration. I'm nowhere near as funny as I think I am, but isn't that true of everyone on the internet?
* A cruddy old 1998 Honda CR-V gets me where I'm going. I drive like a grandma though because the damn thing always feels like it's about to have an engine failure.
* My wallet has Mario characters on it. Haters gonna hate.