* The last year of my life was spent in sunny Tampa, Florida. I'll be moving back to my native Colorado on the 28th of July, though. I can't stray from the mountains for long, it seems.
* I play percussion instruments, dabble in strings, and own an accordion. Though I probably use it more than any of my other instruments, I am not particularly good at the accordion. I have been paid to professionally play music exactly once in my lifetime, a night playing in a vibraphone-trumpet jazz duet at a bar. I made $150 plus tips. That was a pretty good night.
* Hockey and soccer are my favorites, but I'll watch most sports if you put them in front of me. (Exception: other than March Madness, I don't usually do Basketball.) My team preferences include a garglemesh of teams from Buffalo and Colorado, with a garnish of European and Asian soccer on top.
* I use the word 'garglemesh' sometimes. I think it's a noun.
* Despite watching a fair amount of sports, I don't play much anymore. I played a bit of soccer, lacrosse and football back in high school, but high school was oh so long ago.
* I've recently caught back up with my childhood love of sciences as an adult now. I was a geology major for a bit during my bouts with higher education, and I'm planning on going to school for Environmental Engineering now.