Find better matches with our advanced matching system
51 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 7
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other and laughing about it
- Cancer and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Japanese (Okay), Italian (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Dancethetrapeze Alameda, California more political
kapowdreaming San Francisco, California more adventurous
smartasssusan Oakland, California more adventurous
jaeclectic Oakland, California less kinky
Josefinalicious San Francisco, California more political
LulusLooking Walnut Creek, California more political
drmollyblack Oakland, California more political
Movie: The Long Kiss Goodnight, Brave, Young Frankenstein,
TV: Sleepy Hollow, Bones, Big Bang Theory, Person of Interest, Elementary, Poirot, Style by Jury, Neat, Classical Arts TV, Sports (except Nascar and NHL, Bull-Riding and Poker - which isn't a sport)
ST:TNG & DS9, West Wing, Columbo, Dexter, True Blood
My taste in music is eclectic: Mozart to Marley, Ella to Everclear, Scarlatti to Indigo Girls.
I will try any food once, but I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy food
At least one good friend.
A 4-legged in my life.
Laughter on a daily basis.
Tea of all kinds from all over the planet. (And the streak of mischief in me that has me writing 8 things!)
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 38–62
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You wanna invite me on a good, old-fashioned date.
If you are married, I am not interested.