Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Baltimore, MD • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 4:34pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly)
Movies: Aguirre: The Wrath of God, Down By Law, lots of documentaries.
Music: I'm a big fan of supporting our local products and love going to live shows. We've had the good fortune of some great talent coming out of this area such as: Beach House, Wye Oak, Lower Dens, Future Islands, Dan Deacon, Animal Collective, Lands & Peoples to name a few. Lately, I've been enjoying the new Wild Nothing, Ariel Pink, MBV, Twin Shadow, Toro Y Moi, Local Natives...
- The four fundamental forces of nature (gravity, electromagnetism, weak and strong nuclear force +/- dark energy). Basically, these plus matter is all we really need and I suppose that the Big Bang happened in the first place was a good thing. A few others won't hurt:
- the non uniformity of the Big Bang allowing for clustering into high and low density regions allowing galaxies, stars, and planets to form.
- entropy, setting the stage for us to arrive by giving time a direction.
- that lead won't fuse into energy forcing stars to nova or super nova causing the spread of heavier elements necessary for life such as potassium and sodium necessary for the ion channels needed to create an action potential giving rise to our brain's ability to experience and think about the universe we live in.
- that the laws of nature are fixed. Nothing would be more detrimental to life if the rules that govern it were always in flux.
- that there was slightly more matter than antimatter after the Big Bang. Otherwise, this whole ride would have been over rather quickly.
- fire. Allowing for cooking which is the process of starting digestion outside the body so that less calories were required for digestion allowing more to go to our over-sized brains.
- language. This allowed for an exponential increase in the rate of social change.
- agriculture. Giving us the time to become human.
- writing. Besides supplying us with all the world's knowledge previously acquired freeing us from having to rediscover everything a new it holds us accountable.
- enlightenment. The recognition to use reason in our understanding of nature and in our relationships with each other.
- Internet. I mean it's how we met, right? Who knows where this train is heading but it's taking us further from our base animal past and I think this is a good thing.
My personal response:
- My morning cappuccino
- Family & Friends
- My work
Floating high above the trees one night
Thought it was an alien
Turned out to be just god.
-Built to Spill
If you have a bathroom mirror pic or any non-ironic duck face pics, he went that way.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.