Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • Quebec, Quebec, CA
- Last Online
- Apr 3
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies: Christopher Nolan is such a great director -- everything he does is great -- and Inception is his best movie to date in my humble opinion.
Shows: I really liked going to see The Dandy Warhols in Montreal a few years back. Great band, great show.
Music: I listen to a bunch of different things, but most recently I've fallen in love with Mumford & Sons, and Of Monsters and Men.
Food: I love Mexican food, but it's hard to find it around here, so I learned to cook it myself.
2. A computer to learn and connect with the world
3. A notepad to take notes when creativity strikes
4. Quality tea, because it is the nectar of the gods
5. Games, to entertain myself
6. My bicycle, to get around town
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.