Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 8:52am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
My loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg eye-lashes. If I ever have a daughter, she will thank me for them.
I am somewhat of a music aficionado. I grew up listening to classic rock and thought that any band that didn’t feature an electric guitar and drums sucked. However, at some point, my mind opened wide and I grew to appreciate many other genres of music. Some jazz, some classical, and a whole lot of electronic and house music. I go to a lot of live shows and love it. Relatively recently, I have been to Hardwell, Veld Festival, Muse, Green Day, Billy Talent, Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris, Def Leppard, Incubus, Rush, The Who, Tiesto, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Kings of Leon, Armin Van Buuren, Sheepdogs, Avicci, Bingo Players … the list goes on. Are you a music fan? Do you want to go to a show?
I enjoy movies but typically wait until it is on TMN. I prefer comedies, action and checking out Oscar nominated movies. Do home movies count? I like take my travel pictures and movie clips and turn them into a movie as its a great way to capture memories and share with friends & family.
I love trying new foods and going to restaurants. A tasting menu with wine pairings is a little piece of heaven to me … or maybe its hell … it feels so sinful sometimes ;-)
I also enjoy going to the market to get fresh food for a great meal at home. I am a good cook with a penchant for BBQ'd meats. Steak, ribs, chicken, duck, bison, elk, caribou, venison, fish, lamb ... I've grilled them all :-)
2. Money. It can't buy you love but better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
3. My next travel destination. I am still looking for Waldo ... that dude is hard to find.
4. Music. It is my escape, my inspiration, my energizer, my everything.
5. Adventure. Hiking in unknown mountains. Scuba diving a new reef. Adventure is tonic for my soul.
6. Wine with dinner. If it is a great meal, then sparkling or white first, followed with a bold dry red ... if I smell leather, tobacco and dark chocolate in the glass, it's golden! Makes me thirsty just thinking about it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.