I believe that we are defined by the choices we make.
I like to live life intensely.
I try to indulge in art as much as I can - both classic and modern. Especially music.
I strongly believe that monogamy is doing more harm than good to society.
Global expat - I've lived in four different countries now and I'm hoping this number will only go up.
I find joy in the smaller things in life, too - cooking a nice dinner, the sight of lights over a dark body of water.
I keep wondering why people have such a stigma about sex. Then I remember we're but tiny mammals with a relatively fresh grasp of reason.
Oh, I've been playing the saxophone for years now (with some breaks in between naturally), and I love that brass baby.
Movies: As far as movies go, I like just about anything that makes you work some grey matter. Also, pretty much anything Monty Python. Peaceful Warrior and Limitless are also pretty good movies in that they're rather inspirational.
Music: where do I start? I'm a big fan of jazz and hard rock. No, seriously, I can listen to Ella Fitzgerald and Nina Simone followed by some Foo Fighters. Also got a bit of a weak spot for indie pop bands like The Neighbourhood.
Food: I find that I eat a lot of chicken. It's a lean, high-protein meat. I'm the least picky eater you will ever find - although I do still miss cooking from back home and I do have a weak spot for lamb chops.
1. Coffee - YES. GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE ME COFFEE. I swear I'm not an addict - I can quit whenever I want to!
2. Technology - the only way I have to keep in touch with my family from abroad. Long live Skype!
3. Family - call me old-fashioned, but I absolutely love my family and try to stay in touch with them on a daily basis.
4. Cooking - I absolutely love cooking. It's an inseparable part of my culture.
5. Books - seriously, a good book is worth tenfold what you paid (unless it's a ridiculously expensive book) if it managed to teach you something/touch you in some way.
6. Music - I seriously cannot believe how much I enjoy playing the saxophone and how music can connect me with so many amazing people.
Oh, while I can definitely do without it, I'd hate giving up booze, especially good scotch.
Either that, or lifting some weights.
If you know how to enjoy good scotch.
If you have a story to share - I'm always looking to hear more interesting stories!